Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
1. $1.00 buyout: A manufacturing company located in Texas financed a power washer, phone system and printer for
a total of $231k over 58 months. The lessee financed the equipment using a $1.00 buyout capital lease structure.
2. Small-Ticket: A franchise fitness company in the Midwest financed the purchase of a $4,500 cardio machine on a $1 out structure.
3. Oil and Gas: A New Hampshire firm in the oil and gas industry financed $94k in equipment. The equipment will be used to help the business generate additional revenue and profits in 2012.
4. Software: A Texas company in the hotel industry financed software for $23k, which will be used to help the business operate much more efficiently.
5. EFA: A customer in the retail business located in California financed $41k in equipment over 48 months. The lessee financed the equipment using an Equipment Finance Agreement (EFA).
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242