Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
1. Lift Equipment: A Rental Equipment company financed $887k over 60 months. The company is located in Kentucky and will be financing Aerial Lifts. The company has over 50 years of experience in this industry.
2. Software & Furniture: A Carpet and Upholstery company located in Massachusetts financed $69k over 48 months. This was done using a $1 buyout.
3. Soft Assets: A Florida company leased $128k for an irrigation system over 60 months. The company is a civic and social association and has been in business 1 year.
4. Medical: A customer located in Arizona financed $9k over 60 months. The company used a $1 buyout for a portable EMG machine.
5. Small-ticket: A Texas company leased $6k over 36 months. The company is in the construction business and used a $1 buyout structure for a Xerox machine.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242