Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
1. Drill Rig: A mobile drill rig was financed for $202k over 60 months using a $1.00 buyout. The customer is located in Illinois and is in the engineering field.
2. Medical: A customer located in Alabama financed $193k over 60 months with a $1.00 out. The company is a medical office and leased a CT machine.
3. Forklift and Hardware: A customer located in Texas in the food manufacturing business financed $75k over 60 months, using a $1.00 buyout. The customer leased several items of equipment including a forklift and hardware.
4. Software: A travel business located in Ohio, leased $152k in equipment over 48 months. The company used a $1.00 buyout to lease the software.
5. Sports Medicine: A California company in the sports medicine industry financed $12k in equipment over 36 months. The company used a $1.00 buyout to lease Nerve Condition Velocity Equipment.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242