Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
1. Sale leaseback: A customer located in NY in the retail industry financed $781k for a point of sale system. The term was over 48 months using $1.00 out for sale leaseback.
2. Machinery: A customer located in GA financed $368k in equipment over 48 months using $1.00 out for machinery. The customer does road and bridge construction.
3. Firewood Processor: A firewood processor was financed for $170k over 60 months using a $1 buyout. The customer is located in MA and is in the tree removal business.
4. APU power units: A customer located in GA, financed APU power units for $114k over 60 months using a $1 buyout. This company is in the freight transportation business.
5. Laser Grading Equipment: Laser grading equipment was financed for $86k over 24 months using a $1 buyout. This customer is in the located in TN and does excavating work.
6. EMR System: A longtime customer that is a medical clinic located in CA financed $ 539K over 60 month period. The equipment consisted of mostly software for a new EMR system.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242