Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
- Operating lease: A longtime customer located in New Jersey leased $530k in forklifts. The term was 48 months, and the lessee can purchase the equipment for Fair-Market-Value (FMV) or return it at the end of the term.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Software: A Californian medical practice was reimbursed for its purchase of $400k in essential EMR software. The customer locked in a low fixed rate for 60 months using our Equipment Finance Agreement (EFA) structure.
- Aerial Platform: A Texas sign manufacturer and installer financed $150k over 60 months using an EFA. The aerial platform which was financed is mounted on a truck and will help the firm continue efficient operations.
- Trucks: A company in the telecommunications industry located in Nebraska financed equipment for $280k. The term was over 60 months for Ram Trucks.
- Hotel Industry: An Iowan customer in the hotel industry financed $128k in Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E) over 60 months using a $1.00 buyout.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242