Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
1. Heavy Equipment/Construction Finance: A Georgia construction company financed about $437,000 in equipment over 48 months using the $1.00 out structure. This loader, motor grader, excavator and truck will help the business generate additional revenue and profits in 2012.
2. Private-Party Sale: A Texas film production company purchased two trucks for a total of $76k in a private party sale. The company provides logistical support for the motion picture industry.
3. Cross-Corporate Guarantee: A Florida start-up convenience store financed $33,400 in equipment. The equipment is financed over 60 months using a $1.00 buyout with a strong cross corporate guarantee from a related, established business.
4. Prefunding Software: A New Jersey company in the Industrial wholesale business financed $24k in hardware and software, and 50% of the invoice was prefunded to the vendor. The lessee used and Equipment Finance Agreement (EFA) to purchase the system over 24 months.
5. Small-Ticket: A payroll company located in Missouri financed $9k for a phone system. The lessee financed the equipment over 36 months using $1.00 buyout.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242