Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
1. Manufacturing: A manufacturing company located in Maryland financed $1MM over 60 months for a forging machine.
2. Transportation and Storage: A customer located in Texas financed $702k for office furniture. The term was 60 months and the structure was a $1.00 buyout.
3. Sale leaseback: A clothing manufacturer and retailer located in New York financed $644k for furniture and fixtures. The term was 48 months and the structure was a $1.00 buyout for a sale leaseback.
4. EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement): A repeat customer located in California financed the last portions of their EMR (Electronic Medical Record) upgrade. The total cost was $579k over 60 months, EFA on a sale leaseback.
5. Limousine Industry: An Arkansas customer financed $212k for 2 limousine upgrades. The term was 60 months using an EFA.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242