Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
1. Sale leaseback for Leasehold Improvements: A grocery store chain in the Pacific Northwest requested reimbursement for $1.2MM of Leasehold Improvements that they had recently paid for with cash. We were able to approve the credit and finance the project over a 60 month term to a $1 buyout.
2. Small Ticket: A company located in New Jersey leased 20k over 33 months for inflatable equipment. This company is in the Fun Center business.
3. Municipal Lease: A California Municipality lease/financed $252k over 60 months for bins and sorters to be used in city libraries.
4. Software Finance: A company in the packaging business located in Texas financed $59k of software over a 35 month term. The project was structured as a $1 dollar buyout capital lease.
5. Medical Industry: A Texas company financed 70k over 48 months. The multi-application aesthetic platform was financed using an EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement).
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242