Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
- Sale leaseback for Leasehold Improvements: A grocery store chain in the Pacific Northwest locked in a fixed rate on $1.2MM of Leasehold Improvements that they had recently paid for with cash. The term was 60 months and the structure was a $1 buyout.
- Medical Equipment: A customer located in Texas in the medical industry financed $267k for medical equipment. The term was 72 months using $1 out on a sale leaseback.
- Lift Equipment: A Rental Equipment company located in Kentucky financed $887k over 60 months for Aerial Lifts. The company has over 40 years of experience in this industry.
- Landscaping Industry: A Florida company financed equipment for $13k over 60 months with an EFA (Equipment Finance Agreement). The customer is in the landscaping business.
- Spa Industry: A customer located in New York in the spa industry financed $55k over 55 months for a laser.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242