1. Die Cast: A Texas die casting company financed a 900-ton die cast machine for $380k over 60 months on a $1buyout structure. The equipment will help the business generate additional revenue and profits in 2012 and beyond.
2. EFA: A printing company out of Florida financed a new tabbing system for a total of about $75k. The lessee used an Equipment Finance Agreement (EFA) to purchase the equipment over 60 months.
3. Oil and Gas: An Oklahoma firm in the oil and gas industry financed $800,000 in workover rigs over 48 months using a $1out structure. Additional collateral was pledged by the lessee in order to secure the funds.
4. Installment Payment Agreement: An Installment Payment Agreement was used by a long term OneWorld customer to finance about $1.2 million in essential software over 48 months. This New York based retailer has used this sale-leaseback structure to finance over ten similar schedules with OneWorld, going back longer than five years.
5. Portfolio Purchase from Vendor: A new vendor relationship started off with OneWorld purchasing one of the vendor’s in-house lease portfolios. The vendor sold OneWorld twelve leases for a total of just over $1 million. The terms of the transaction were fair enough to potentially generate an additional $5 million in volume or more in 2012.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242