Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
- Medical Equipment: A repeat customer located in California financed EMR equipment. The total cost was $470k over 60 months, EFA on a sale leaseback.
- EFA: A Texas customer financed a chiller for $126k. The term was over 48 months using an EFA. The customer is in the material handling business.
- Software: A customer located in Texas financed equipment for a total of $107k. The term was over 48 months using a $1 buyout. The company is in the trucking business.
- Real Estate: A chiller was financed for $102k over 60 months using a $1 buyout. The customer is located in Texas and is in the real estate industry.
- Racking Equipment: A repeat customer located in Illinois financed equipment for $94k over 60 months using $1 buyout. The customer financed racking equipment.
- Small Ticket: A customer in the farming business financed $34k over 48 months. The customer is located in Indiana and financed a bulk feeder trailer.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242