Here are a few highlighted transactions that OneWorld has funded over the past couple of months. As always, please let us know if you would like to find out more about these transactions and relationships. Our hope is that you have a better understanding of how OneWorld helps US organizations meet financial goals after reading through these examples.
1. Sale Leaseback: A Tennessee company leased $335k in equipment over 60 months. The company is a grading contractor and used the sale leaseback for a tractor and scraper.
2. Signage Industry: A company located in Texas financed $60k using a $1.00 buyout lease structure. The company leased a truck and has over 30 years of experience in the signage business.
3. App-Only, Corp-Only: A Legal services company located in Texas financed $14k over 60 months. This was done using and EFA for a phone system. Just an application was required, but, no personal guarantee, so this transaction is called an “app-only, corp-only” transaction.
4. Non-Profit: A religious not-for-profit in Michigan financed $18k for TRL for HVAC systems over 33 months.
5. Ophthalmology Industry: A company located in Arizona financed $56k over 48 months. The company financed a sign using a $1 out structure.
OneWorld Business Finance
9420 Research Blvd., Suite 310
Austin, TX 78759
512.458.1300. Ext. 242